Friday 21 August 2009

[THROWBACK] EVE - Heaven Only Knows

EVE Ruff Ryder's First Lady - Heaven Only Knows

OMG! WOW. for some reason, EVE Ruff Ryder's First Lady album came into my head today and i started playing tracks and reminiscing! I cant tell you how HUGE this track is. Along with 'Love Is Blind', i knew every single lyric to this entire album, with my two favorite tracks being those two. I cant find my cd for the album, just an empty cover... so gutted!!! This was my favorite album for years when i was a kid. I think i had this album, Missy Elliott 'Da Real World' and Rah Digga 'Dirty Harriet' on constant repeat for weeks. And you know these were the days when u got the lyrics in the arm of the cover, so i would rap all day and night! haha.
I WILL find this album for you and upload all of it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment