Sunday 22 November 2009

Converse Chuck Taylor x Padded Collar



Converse Chuck Taylor x Padded Collar - Grey

I dont know about you, but i really like these! Obviously the Chuck Taylor Padded Collar has been out for some time. But new color-ways are constantly released for kicks and heres the most recent one which i prefer. Predominantly grey it is made up of black and white tones, in addition grey stitch detail and the padded collar with the oversized Converse logo. The one thing i dont like about the design is that the logo in on the inside of the shoe! That confuses me.
But the shape of it and the overall look is neat. I like!

10 comments:

  1. i own these...too dope!! Taylor Gang or Die!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wherr do you get them from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a same shoes if they are really beautiful tennis. but this is addition because now I want a black ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where in London can I find these? @Chris can I have the reference number?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi where can I buy a pair of these. I would need a mens UK size 10. Really great pair of converse!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kann man die auch in Germany kaufen? echt schöne Schuhe....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have the white and dark blue pair.. such a dope shoe. Cant wait to get the grey ones! TGODXJETS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where do you get these at they are dope

    ReplyDelete
  9. where can i find these, i really want a pair

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where can I purchase a pair of this?

    ReplyDelete