Sunday 4 April 2010

B.O.B Presents: The Adventures Of Bobby Ray (Track Listing)


I spotted this on DJ Semtex Blog. The track listing has been released for Bobby Ray's debut album, dropping in a few weeks. I am particularly excited about the collab with Hayley Williams as i am most def a Paramore fan! Other features include T.I, Eminem and Lupe! This is gonna be great! Please click after the jump to see the Track Listing.



1. Don’t Let Me Fall
2. Nothin’ On You (feat. Bruno Mars)
3. Past My Shades (feat. Lupe Fiasco)
4. Airplanes (feat. Hayley Williams Of Paramore)
5. Bet I (feat. T.I. x Playboy Tre)
6. Satellite
7. Ghost In The Machine
8. The Kids (feat. Janelle Monae)
9. Magic (Feat. Rivers Cuemo)
10. Fame
11. Lovelier Than You
12. 5th Dimension (feat. T.I. x Ricco Barrino)
13. Airplanes (Part II) (feat. Eminem x Hayley Williams Of Paramore)
14. Higher (Bonus)
15. Mellow Yellow (Bonus)
16. Yesterday (Bonus)


Props Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment