Sunday 11 April 2010

Vans Vault - MLB New York Yankees


Vans have brought out a new line one Vault X MLB collection shoes. They are vans representing different american state sport teams. I haven't really liked any of the others, but i love the Yankee design and would even go as far as to say i would wear a pair! I also like the style and color of the Philadelphia Phillies, they look fresh. Click after the jump to check out other teams and designs, you may like them, if not for the team then for the color-ways.


Oakland A's

Philadelphia Phillies




Los Angeles Dodgers

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous , i am big fan of vans trainers uk,I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot. Apologies for the lack of updates as of late, i have been crazy busy with other projects and things. I hope to update soon and more frequent! Thanks for looking.

    ReplyDelete