Thursday 1 April 2010

SneakGeekz - Mr Cartoon AF1


I love this guy, he really knows his stuff, which is incredibly inspiring. He touched upon the money subject, how much certain kicks can potentially be worth depending on 'exclusivity'. Its a crazy fact to be fair! The sneakers that he is discussing are Mr Cartoons Live Strong AF1's which i can appreciate have been around for a long time... coming up on a year now. I obviously wouldnt rock these, i think you guys know my style by now. I don't really post really extravagant custom's as they don't interest me much apart from color-ways. However, like always i love to appreciate what has gone into the making of things and the detail on these are spectacular. The detail on the mid panel of the clown and the low rider is mad! Mr Cartoon leaves his mark on all things he touches and even managed to come out with a matching color-co phone cover to these shoes, very impressive. The fact that Marvel tried to get the shoe's discontinued because of the spider-web bewilders me! Fools! Check out the kicks and phone cover below. Close ups on the phone cover can be seen after the jump..




No comments:

Post a Comment